A new app update is available for Electronic Toolbox
Finally the new update is available. It took quite some time but finally it’s there.
The update contains the following new tools, you will hopefully like:
- A Wire ampacity or Cable length calculation tool
- A Delta / Star calculation tool
- ARM Cortex controller database
- ARDUINO Tool with datasheets, diagrams, images, language reference etc.
In addition, the following improvements have been implemented:
- Documents such as data sheets can now be opened and viewed in any other app on your device even in iBooks
- Decibel values can now even be entered with negative values when the special keyboard is switched on
- Resistor 1 of the LMxxx regulator in the Voltage regulator tool can now be modified (again)
- More accuracy (digits after the decimal point) for the Measurements tool
- Diameters can now also be entered in AWG (e.g. in the Wire ampacity tool)
Like always, if you find an issue, have a new idea or if you are missing something, just let me know. Please just use the support button in my app or the support button on the app store.
As usual, I am already working on the next version.