A new app update is available for both apps
This update contains the following changes:
- For non-retina devices, there is now a new „small“ Icon setting which is different to the „standard“ which gives you back the Icon size as before if you prefer this size.
- A more consistent and correct usage of the „mils“ unit
- Some corrections and changes for 3-Band resistors
- Some corrections in the OpAmp tool, especially for the inverting and differential OpAmp calculations
- Some corrections in the Attenuator calculator
- Now, for iOS 4 devices, the „special keyboard“ will be disabled automatically as this is not possible with iOS 4
- Faster data update download
- A new tool for SWG (Standard Wire Gauge)
- And finally, EIA-96 coding support in the SMD resistor tool
Those changes apply to Electronic Toolbox as well as to RF Toolbox.
I am currently already working on some more change requests you sent me and also on some new tools that are hopefully about to come soon.
Thanks again for all your mails and support.
I am still receiving questions from people wondering about the changes in Version 6. You can find more information here : Version 6 changes
Information about Electronic Toolbox can be found here: Electronic Toolbox Home
And Information about RF Toolbox can be found here: RF Toolbox Home