I am really happy to confirm the release of version 4.01.00 of Electronic Toolbox.
This version contains many changes „under the hood“ but here is, what you will notice and hopefully like:
- The RL module has now been turned to a RL / RC module.
- A bug in the filter tool when adding a component to a project was fixed
- It is now possible to switch off the splash screen to not appear when the App is re-started (e.g. when switching from another app)
- The frequency generator now also offers the possibility to select musical notes.
- The sliders in the frequency generator will now be adjusted when another fixed frequency is selected.
- The sliders in the parametric filter (e.g. Transistor, FET etc.) will now work for small values.
- In addition, these sliders also offer the possibility to enter the minimum and maximum value manually.
- Now, the app will only check for new updates once per day. This speeds up further starts after one check has been done. So if you disabled automatic update because of high latencies of your WiFi network, you may want to check if you can re-enable automatic updates.
- The Transistor database has been completely updated. There are now many additional parameters and many more types.